Sunday, May 23, 2010

This Saturday when I sat down to write , she came up to me and said ''You are writing all not so good things about me , how about writing about some of my qualities''. I thought to myself and mused,'' She has many many qualities.In the month of April when she decided to cook , she juggled up a scrumptious meal ,in the month of May when she decided to clean the house she made it spotless.But those are the qualities which come up bimonthly . I decided to put my heart and soul into writing about one of her yearly/perennial quality .




As I pondered over the thought for some time ,I suddenly felt enlightened and realized what a wonderful quality she has, which I was overlooking . All those times when things were not clear and I had questions about who Shahid Kapoor was dating now days. She knew the answer. Whenever I was stuck and needed more know how on the ceremonies and the guest list of Abishek -Aishwarya Rai wedding ,she would always dish out the answer from her sea of information. Her knowledge transcends continent and oceans. She is as much aware of Halle Berry break up with her boyfriend Gabreil Aubry as she is of Deepika -Ranbeer Kapoor 's breakup. The best way to describe how stuck she is to the Internet,reading voraciously is by saying this phrase . ''यह fevicol का मजबूत जोड़ है ttootaga नही ''.She is so well versed with who is who's mother in law , ex- husband ,sister ,brother that I wont be amazed if she the knew Shrek the ogre and Puss in boots genealogy.

Her proficiency is not just restricted to the movie world but goes beyond to books and television too.If someone ever needs a synopsis for a previous missed episode of Lost ,House , Baa Bahoo and Baby or Ristha kya kehlata hai (the list is unending) just holler to her and she will give it better than even the ABC website.I have my suspicions though still not proven as yet that she might be a expert on the Chinese and Mexican telly world too. Sports soon became her forte when Tiger Woods story began to unravel. She knew the latest of Tiger Woods tryst in his unending saga of female lovers.Not a single article ever written on Sania-Shoaib-Ayesha had slipped past her unread.She knows the family details of Dhoni, Yuvraj like back of her hand. So this is my ode to her whom I sometimes also call ''Walking , talking Wikepedia''.

No comments:

Post a Comment